Take better business decisions
What is Portfolio Management?
Portfolio Management (PFM) is the process of making decisions about investments and strategy, matching investments to objectives, optimizing resources, and balancing risk against performance. PFM ensures visibility and control of an organization’s projects and portfolio in line with its strategic objectives and capacity to deliver. The focus is to create, provide and measure organization performance and generated value.
Portfolio Management is supported by tools that measure and analyze data such as costs, risks, and benefits to provide better visibility, more control, and greater flexibility.
Benefits & Features
"The goal is to balance change initiatives and business-as-usual while optimizing return on investment."
APM - association for project management.
- Allows for the management of the project lifecycle from idea to execution.
- Provides end-to-end visibility and control for improved decision making, coordination, and collaboration delivering transparency, visibility and control on business decisions.
- Provides a consolidated view of the enterprise portfolio for an accurate, up-to-date view of initiatives, projects, assets, people and financial performance.
- Enable tighter resource management, so managers can boost employee utilization rates on the right things.
- Streamline administrative tasks, providing an optimization of resource allocation, thus freeing them up for more meaningful work.
InovaPrime wants to make a difference in the service delivery strategy, with proven best-practice implementation and support that establish a new path in your business performance.